This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

can't load skm.dll

Topics: Help & Support
Oct 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Edited Oct 9, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Dear artemlos,
Thank you for your wonderful code. by the way, i can't add your skm.dll to my vb.net on visual studio 2008. there is note " the system cannot find the reference specified" . i try to download another version, but the same problem that i found.

could you help me to solve this. thanks

bazcava
Coordinator
Oct 9, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Hi bazcava,

Thank you for your question! Do you get this problem with SKGL too? What target framework does your project have?

/Artem
Oct 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM
no, the SKGL going well, i am using .Net. framework version 3.5.

bazcava
Coordinator
Oct 10, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Could you please try this version for the time being: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6416038/SKGL/SKM%2035.zip

Basically, I have downgraded the project to .NET 3.5 Client.

Please let me know if it works!
Oct 13, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Edited Oct 13, 2014 at 3:09 AM
thanks Artem, its work on my project. but, when i am trying to activate key with following code:
    Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
 Dim machineCode As String = SKGL.SKM.getMachineCode(SKGL.SKM.getEightByteHash)
        Dim keyToValidate As String = TextBox1.Text
        Dim activationResult As Boolean = SKGL.SKM.KeyActivation("147", "181", "746100", keyToValidate, machineCode)
        MsgBox(activationResult)

End Sub
I get error at line (SKGL.SKM.getEightByteHash):
Error 1 Argument not specified for parameter 's' of 'Public Shared Function getEightByteHash(s As String) As String'.

could you help me, what's parameter that missing?

thank you

bazcava
Coordinator
Oct 16, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I don't entirely understand why this does not work in VB.NET, but I've found a work around. Try the following code when generating machine code
Dim hash = Function(x As String)
Return SKGL.SKM.getEightByteHash(x)
End Function
Dim machineCode = SKGL.SKM.getMachineCode(hash)