This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Help & Support

Welcome to the discussion forum! Please feel free to ask any questions and suggest new features for SKGL.

Integrating into my project causes installer problems

first post: ksukat wrote: Greetings, Using SKGL 2.0.5.2 with Visual Studio Professional 2015...

Licensing for more than 999 days

first post: gispadhu wrote: Hi, Can i use SKGL to generate license for more than 999 days. ...

Date Expired

first post: ptaylor2 wrote: How can you create a key that will not expire? Thanks

machine lock doesn't work (crashes) in vmware workstation 12 Pro virtual machine

first post: ksukat wrote: Greetings, Clicked download link for 2.0.5.3 and it downloaded 2.0...

Generate key without time limitation

first post: kalpesh2804 wrote: Hello, I want to generate key without time limitation. is it p...

latest post: artemlos wrote: Hi! You can do it using features (read more about the idea here: h...

Download source code for 2.0.5.3

first post: arensirb wrote: Hi! Where can I find the source code for 2.0.5.3 ?

Increase number of features to more than 8 boolean values

first post: JeffC8051 wrote: I'm needing more options for features than just the 8 currently pro...

latest post: artemlos wrote: Hi, You could always use a database that keeps track of all inform...

Public / Private Key Approach

first post: anders84 wrote: Hi Artem! First of all, are you Swedish? I am Norwegian ;) Nice to...

latest post: anders84 wrote: Cool! I would love to use the new offline version you are work...

activation does not expire

first post: flycodeplex2013 wrote: How do you create a license without time limit? Thank you.

latest post: artemlos wrote: Thanks for the idea! I think a similar functionality is already imp...

answered by: ahmedgis wrote: You can do that by using (Features) kindly check this article [Us...

30 Day Licensing

first post: ShipOfTheseus wrote: Hello, First of all, thank you so much for taking time to write th...

latest post: ShipOfTheseus wrote: Thanks so much Artem for your reply. Validating against web is not ...