This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

can't load skm.dll

Topics: Help & Support
Oct 8, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Edited Oct 9, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Dear artemlos,
Thank you for your wonderful code. by the way, i can't add your skm.dll to my vb.net on visual studio 2008. there is note " the system cannot find the reference specified" . i try to download another version, but the same problem that i found.

could you help me to solve this. thanks

bazcava
Oct 9, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Hi bazcava,

Thank you for your question! Do you get this problem with SKGL too? What target framework does your project have?

/Artem
Oct 10, 2014 at 2:04 AM
no, the SKGL going well, i am using .Net. framework version 3.5.

bazcava
Oct 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Could you please try this version for the time being: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6416038/SKGL/SKM%2035.zip

Basically, I have downgraded the project to .NET 3.5 Client.

Please let me know if it works!
Oct 13, 2014 at 4:08 AM
Edited Oct 13, 2014 at 4:09 AM
thanks Artem, its work on my project. but, when i am trying to activate key with following code:
    Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
 Dim machineCode As String = SKGL.SKM.getMachineCode(SKGL.SKM.getEightByteHash)
        Dim keyToValidate As String = TextBox1.Text
        Dim activationResult As Boolean = SKGL.SKM.KeyActivation("147", "181", "746100", keyToValidate, machineCode)
        MsgBox(activationResult)

End Sub
I get error at line (SKGL.SKM.getEightByteHash):
Error 1 Argument not specified for parameter 's' of 'Public Shared Function getEightByteHash(s As String) As String'.

could you help me, what's parameter that missing?

thank you

bazcava
Oct 16, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I don't entirely understand why this does not work in VB.NET, but I've found a work around. Try the following code when generating machine code
Dim hash = Function(x As String)
Return SKGL.SKM.getEightByteHash(x)
End Function
Dim machineCode = SKGL.SKM.getMachineCode(hash)