This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Development

Welcome to the discussion forum! Please feel free to ask any questions and suggest new features for SKGL.

Licensing for more than 999 days

first post: gispadhu wrote: Hi, Can i use SKGL to generate license for more than 999 days. ...

SKGL in Delphi

first post: pleonardomv wrote: Hi, Can I use this Dll in delphi? Do you have any examples to impl...

Date Expired

first post: ptaylor2 wrote: How can you create a key that will not expire? Thanks

Generate and Validate key by Active Directory Domain Name?

first post: Abulhallaj wrote: Hi I want to generate some Volume License key by Active Directory...

latest post: artemlos wrote: @Abulhallaj, These features are currently supported in Serial Key ...

machine lock doesn't work (crashes) in vmware workstation 12 Pro virtual machine

first post: ksukat wrote: Greetings, Clicked download link for 2.0.5.3 and it downloaded 2.0...

Generate key without time limitation

first post: kalpesh2804 wrote: Hello, I want to generate key without time limitation. is it p...

latest post: artemlos wrote: Hi! You can do it using features (read more about the idea here: h...

Increase number of features to more than 8 boolean values

first post: JeffC8051 wrote: I'm needing more options for features than just the 8 currently pro...

latest post: artemlos wrote: Hi, You could always use a database that keeps track of all inform...

Public / Private Key Approach

first post: anders84 wrote: Hi Artem! First of all, are you Swedish? I am Norwegian ;) Nice to...

latest post: anders84 wrote: Cool! I would love to use the new offline version you are work...

using key template

first post: furesoft wrote: why is no template for engine available? example: ###-####-####-##...

latest post: artemlos wrote: In SKGL, trial, full, upgrade, etc are specified using Features (Ar...

unlimited daya

first post: furesoft wrote: hi, can you implement to use the used program unlimited days? like ...

latest post: artemlos wrote: The _day count_ does not affect the validity of a key. You can basi...