Discussions under Development

Welcome to the discussion forum! Please feel free to ask any questions and suggest new features for SKGL.

Licensing for more than 999 days

first post: gispadhu wrote: Hi, Can i use SKGL to generate license for more than 999 days. ...

SKGL in Delphi

first post: pleonardomv wrote: Hi, Can I use this Dll in delphi? Do you have any examples to impl...

Date Expired

first post: ptaylor2 wrote: How can you create a key that will not expire? Thanks

Generate and Validate key by Active Directory Domain Name?

first post: Abulhallaj wrote: Hi I want to generate some Volume License key by Active Directory...

latest post: artemlos wrote: @Abulhallaj, These features are currently supported in Serial Key ...

machine lock doesn't work (crashes) in vmware workstation 12 Pro virtual machine

first post: ksukat wrote: Greetings, Clicked download link for 2.0.5.3 and it downloaded 2.0...

Generate key without time limitation

first post: kalpesh2804 wrote: Hello, I want to generate key without time limitation. is it p...

latest post: artemlos wrote: Hi! You can do it using features (read more about the idea here: h...

Increase number of features to more than 8 boolean values

first post: JeffC8051 wrote: I'm needing more options for features than just the 8 currently pro...

latest post: artemlos wrote: Hi, You could always use a database that keeps track of all inform...

Public / Private Key Approach

first post: anders84 wrote: Hi Artem! First of all, are you Swedish? I am Norwegian ;) Nice to...

latest post: anders84 wrote: Cool! I would love to use the new offline version you are work...

using key template

first post: furesoft wrote: why is no template for engine available? example: ###-####-####-##...

latest post: artemlos wrote: In SKGL, trial, full, upgrade, etc are specified using Features (Ar...

unlimited daya

first post: furesoft wrote: hi, can you implement to use the used program unlimited days? like ...

latest post: artemlos wrote: The _day count_ does not affect the validity of a key. You can basi...